UAPP is looking for a Project Manager!
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- 1-year work experience in the similar position;
- successful experience with managing IT projects;
- knowledge of project management methodologies (Agile);
- analytical thinking;
- attention to details;
- time management skills;
- experience in creating structured documentation and specifications;
- experience in creating diagrams, charts, business models;
- English level – Upper Intermediate and higher.
Will be a plus:
- experience in working with foreign customers;
- experience with project tracking software (Jira) and with task managers (Trello).
- career and professional growth;
- decent salary;
- interesting projects in a professional team;
- trainings, seminars, meetings and conferences at company expense;
- corporate English;
- pleasant and quite working atmosphere.
If you are interested, feel free to fill out the form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org